Friday, May 17, 2013

End Of The Line


Today was my last day of employment at the bricks-and-mortar repair shop where I got the content for this virtual repair shop. The work had been drying up for a long time, so my layoff comes as no surprise.

My thanks to those who've written favourable comments. I'm glad to know that I've been of some help.

I'll leave this blog up for the time being. It's extremely unlikely that I'll ever see any printer work again, so new material is probably at an end.

Anyway, if anyone has technical documentation work to be done, I'm available.

Regards to all,

Tom


1 comment:

  1. not surprising, most printers and the companies are disposable. Even in corporate arena's. You had some good pointers in your repair at the right. We are working at this in SW Ontario.

    Roy Hanson
    London.

    ReplyDelete